Overwhelmed

10.12.2011

This week, I am at a bit of a loss for words. Two things happened, I wanted to post about it and found myself sitting in front of the computer with nothing. Nothing to write, nothing to say because everybody said it. And I think it is fine, it's enough.
The first event was the passing of Steve Jobs and the second was the amazing Coldplay concert on Saturday. I think my words will spoil the emotions associated with both.
In the meantime I'm trying to survive the circus called the Building Industry, forever kicking, screaming and fighting. Sometimes it's just too exhausting.
So, I took a picture of the sunset this evening. Yes, to feel better. And yes, I did. So in a very cheesy way I would like to share it with you. It's like a promise that these crazy days will also pass and that everything will be fine in the end. Okay now, enough cheesy-ness for one evening.

Taken with my iPhone (thanks Steve) and edited with Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment