On repeat lately...

7.14.2011

I am absolutely in love with this music from Bon Iver (pron: "bon e-vair"). The lyrics are heart-wrenching and the sound is just so so beautiful. This is their first album. They released their second album last month and I've honestly not even tried to get hold of it, since I am obsessing over this one for now.

You know how it is when music leaves that lump in your throat.

Blindsided

bike down... down to the downtown
down to the lockdown... boards, nails lie around

I crouch like a crow
contrasting the snow
for the agony, I’d rather know
cause blinded I am blindsided

peek in... into the peer in
I’m not really like this... I’m probably plight-less

I cup the window
I’m crippled and slow
for the agony
I’d rather know
cause blinded I am blindsided

would you really rush out for me now?

taught line... down to the shoreline
the end of a blood line... the moon is a cold light

there’s a pull to the flow
my feet melt the snow
for the irony, I’d rather know
cause blinded I was blindsided

cause blinded I was blindsided

cause blinded I was blindsided


2 comments:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Top Social Trading Network.

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered better methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YoBit enables you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete